Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Winners For Sketch 171!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Rita has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean:  Petra from Cards Creative

Wow, you all really took this sketch and made beautiful projects this week!  I was really drawn to this beautiful card.  I love the color combination and that amazing butterfly.  Congratulations Petra, you are the Queen of Clean!
     


Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Linda!


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow- I'm so excited! Thanks to Cindy H. for picking me and to everyone at FMS for such an inspiring blog! It's so fun to see such beautiful creations every week!

Nance said...

Thank you, Jen B for choosing my card among the faves! I'm really honored! I love playing Freshly Made Sketches!

Scrappy Géri said...

Thank you So much Jen M fit choosing my card ;)

Rubeena I. said...

Congrats - awesome cards!

— Rubeena

Feel free to visit my blog for a fabulous giveaway and fun news: arareruby.blogspot.com. Thank you ♡

Petra Swart said...

Oh, ladies, just discovered that I'm the QoC for the week!!!! Thank you so much, I am sooooo excited!!!! Big congrats to all the Princesses!!!! Thanks ladies for bringing us these lovely sketches every week!!!! I have such great fun playing with your sketches!!!!
Have a great day, all!!!!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Huge congrats to Petra and the other Princesses and thanks so much to Amy for choosing me as her Princess of Clean this week - yay!! This is such a great challenge to play along with - so much inspiration and great sketches, thank you ladies!

Dortesjs said...

wondeful inspiration in here

Hansi Brittain said...

Thank you, Narelle, for selecting me as a princess! I am honored.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for choosing me this week!! It's lovely to see my name up there! Congrats to all the other entrants too! :)
Lizy xx