Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #133 - A Sketch by Cindy L.

Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches!  Each week, one member of our design team creates a sketch for you to try, the twist is to keep your project clean-lined and fresh!The "Clean Team" has come up with some "Freshly Made" designs to get you in the spirit! We are so excited to visit your blog and to see what YOU create with our sketch!

Hi everyone,Cindy here! I am very happy and excited to bring you this weeks sketch!!
Thank you to everyone who participated in our last Challenge and the ones before! I love all the creativity that's going on out there!!!  I hope this sketch and the beautiful creations from the Team will inspire you to play along!!
We have a few simple rules to keep things fun and fair for all of our players:
  1. Please use any crafting product you would like to use.
  2. Feel free to combine our sketch with up to THREE other challenges, except another sketch challenge.
  3. Please add a DIRECT link to your blog when adding your card to the linky below.  If uploading to a public gallery, please use keyword FMS133.
  4. Please include our sketch and a link back to Freshly Made Sketches on your post.
  5. Have fun!
This challenge will end at 12:00p PDT on Monday, April 28th. On Tuesday, we will be announcing the winner of this week's sketch challenge who will known as the "Queen of Clean" and each Design Team Member will choose one "Princess".


10 comments:

papercraftgoddess said...

VERY cool sketch!! Getting to work as we speak :)

Cheryl said...

I am going to do more with this sketch! It has been one of the easiest sketches to do and just changing up stamps and colors, I see it covers a wide range of uses! Thanks for a sketch that I am happy to be able to do for my very first challenge!!!

Linda Kunsman said...

love the sketches you all come up with along with the fab cards!! Thank you!

Evelyn S. said...

This is a great sketch, and I was able to get back into the groove this week!

Rose said...

Beautiful creations DT!!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Thanks for the fabulous DT inspiration and for the fun sketch to play with!

Saskia Pullen said...

Just placed my card. Hope you like it! It's a new image from Saturaded canary,
Best wishes,

Saskia Pullen

Unknown said...

i like your ideas and hope once will take part also
but i am not sure that only one Queen can be chosen, you know))

this is my small blog, maybe you decide to visit me oncemy blog http://smilingcards.blogspot.com/ always welcome

Lezlye said...

aww darn it missed the linky.. I have a post up using your sketch if you care to stop by.www.lezlyes.blogspot.com

thanks for creating the sketches!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Yikes, I missed the link up time. For some reason I thought I had until midnight to link my project. I did use your sketch and give you credit, so if you want to see my design you can find it here:

http://arnoldolromero.blogspot.com/2014/04/keeping-it-simple.html

Blessings!